Business Referral Services
The Chamber receives a large volume of calls each day from individuals and companies requesting goods and services. We respond by referring only Chamber members.
Opportunities abound when you attend Chamber events, meetings, and activities. Plan to meet potential customers and vendors. Bring plenty of Business cards.
Monthly Networking Events
Our monthly Breakfast before Business breakfasts, After Hours and Blenders are not just for food and refreshments! Many social and business contacts are made at each and the contacts will also benefit your staff and employees.
Each month you will receive the Chamber's Newsletter, which keeps you informed with items on resources, concerns, and issues affecting our business community.
As a member, your company will receive a Chamber Membership Directory. The directory contains alphabetized business listings to help you find Chamber members to satisfy all of your product and service needs.
Government issues such as education, employment, health care benefits, and local government issues directly related to the growth and prosperity of your business.The Chamber is a driving force in current legislative affairs and you benefit through our efforts. CommitteesMembers are always welcome and encouraged to get involved in the vast array of Chamber committees and activities. The benefits to you are great when you become an active part of the Chamber and help shape the future.
Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
Let the Chamber help you celebrate your new office, product, or renovation! We will provide you with mailing labels of our membership and press announcements.
You can highlight your business services to prospective clients at the BoCo Expo (Boone County Business Exposition), Annual Dinner, Hometown Christmas, plus the many Networking meetings and events put on by the Chamber or hosted by Chamber Members.
The Chamber website provides Chamber Members with links to their web page and can even advertise employment needs for your company FREE OF CHARGE. The membership is also posted on the Website for anyone looking for the goods and services that you provide. As options to use our web site increase, so will your opportunities.
The Chamber provides Members a chance to promote their businesses and services to newcomers in Boone Countywith listings in a County Profile Magazine in which you can advertise your oganization. We do not mail Phone Books. We do have a limited supply available for pickup.
A Membership Certificate is given to you for display in your business to indicate to your clients that you support the community through Chamber membership.
As a member, the Chamber provides you with free Notary service.
The Mission of the Belvidere Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote the growth and prosperity of our members and business community by providing a positive environment through a partnership with our volunteers, staff, business, education and government. We strive to be the "Voice of Business" promoting the growth and prosperity of our members.
Our Organization Profile
The Belvidere Area Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization of business and professional men and women who have joined together for the purpose of promoting the civic and commercial progress of our community. The area's economic well-being is related directly tot he caliber of work that is done by the Chamber. That is why the Belvidere Area Chamber has a major impact on business, income and future growth of the area.
There are five primary objectives of the Belvidere Area Chamber of Commerce:
- To promote a better understanding of the nation's private enterprise system.
- To coordinate the efforts of commerce, industry and the professions in maintaining and strengthening a sound and healthy business climate in the Belvidere area.
- To sponsor aggressive programs of work and stimulate activities that will provide for full development and employment of our human and economic resources.
- To Provide creative business leadership and effective coordination of all interested parties in solving community problems and in initiating constructive community action.
- To create broad understanding and appreciation of the great opportunities in the Boone County area, and to promote the advantages and assets of our community within the region, in the state, and in the world.
The Belvidere Area Chamber of Commerce is a member of the following organizations designed to provide specialized service to the Chamber:
- United States Chamber of Commerce
- Illinois Chamber of Commerce
- Illinois Association of Chamber Executives
- Illinois Employment Association
- Illinois Retail Association
- National Federation of Independent Business
- Northern Illinois Tourism Council
- Belvidere Main Street Center